Certification for Individuals
Global Healthcare Accreditation’s
Certified Medical Travel Professional
Delivering an outstanding patient/guest experience on a consistent basis is not something that can be improvised; it requires in-depth knowledge of your customers’ needs and expectations. There are considerations regarding culture and language, care management, travel coordination, risk mitigation and legal and privacy issues. Whether you work in the healthcare or hospitality fields, as a Certified Medical Travel Professional (CMTP) you will possess the skills and knowledge to facilitate the seamless integration of quality, safety and service, at all touch points along the Medical Travel Care Continuum™.
CMTP includes the following learning modules:
MODULE 1: Introduction to Medical Travel
MODULE 2: Medical Travel Business Models
MODULE 3: The Medical Travel Care Continuum
MODULE 4: Facilitation of Care
MODULE 5: Payment Models
MODULE 6: Marketing & Social Media
MODULE 7: Managing Risks & Events “Business Health
MODULE 8: The Importance of the Patient Experience
MODULE 9: Best Practices in Medical Travel
WHO SHOULD GET CERTIFIED?
- Healthcare Management Executives
- Healthcare Practitioners & Professionals
- Travel Agents
- Insurance Agents & Brokers
- Human Resources Executives
- Understand motivations for medical travel and key stakeholders
- Learn about the unique needs and expectations of medical travelers
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Medical Travel Care Continuum
- Learn about payment models, risk mitigation and marketing
- Learn how to deliver an outstanding patient/guest experience
- Access to Online Continuing Education Resources
- Provides You with Professional Recognition
- New Career Opportunities
- Offer a Higher Level of Knowledge / Experience to Your Clients / Employer
- Disponible en Español
- Register today at https://get.medicaltravelcertification.com/ and gain immediate access to online course or participate in a live workshop held annually at the World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress, or other select international venues. Contact [email protected] for more information.
- Fees: Introductory Education Program Participate: $1,500 USD, $250 annual renewal fee.
- Pass online exam – 75 percent or above
- Complete ten (10) hours of continuing education annually
- Renews every year
Become recognized as an expert in your field and the go-to person for healthcare and hospitality providers seeking top quality talent and exceptional services for their medical travel customers.